Are you looking for an affordable as well as reliable and cheap Man and a Van service around Dorset? Moving home or just need to move some furnitures and thinking about hiring a van to drive yourself? Below are 10 reasons why you should consider hiring a Man AND a Van.
If you are looking for refrigerated vans specifically then I would suggest a company like Glacier Vehicles.
5 Reasons NOT to hire just a Van
- You will need a license to drive a removal van, are over 25 and have a credit card with £600 available on it.
- Hiring a van will cost £70 – £190 a day.
- Extra costs including Fuel, Parking, Congestion charge, Optional Insurance, £500 deposit, Time.
- You need to find friends and family that will help you and and your friends do all the labour and hard work.
- Your goods are uninsured and therefore at risk.
5 Reasons to Hire a Man AND Van
- A man and van to your door at a time most suitable for you.
- Save Money, Time and Headache.
- Hard labour of removing and loading your household items done for you.
- Let us do all the driving, maneuvering through the traffic and navigation.
- Your items are safely handled by professional movers and fully insured!